Are you interested in how you can generate fast and reliable measurement results in accordance with environmental regulations in your wastewater analysis? Then you want to watch our supplier Analytik Jenas webinar on the 24 march at 10 AM.
Make lab work more efficient despite the complexity of analytical tasks! Wastewater analysis often involves samples with high particulate content and difficult matrices, requiring complex sample preparation, pre-testing and robust analytical methods. Find out how to generate fast and reliable measurement results in accordance with environmental regulations.
Join Analytik Jenas webcast on March 24, 2021 at 10:00 AM carried out in cooperation with their media partner waterworld.com.
In the webcast they will show you how to:
- Avoid blockages of the systems by large particles
- Avoid carryover effects in analyzing samples with high particle load in TOC analysis
- Analyze complex samples with minimal sample preparation requirements
Key learning objectives will be:
- Proven rinsing and sample injection techniques for TOC/TNb analysis
- Reliable and flexible preparation methods for AOX/TOX analysis
- Automated SPE-AOX sample preparation for samples with high saline content
Read more about the webinar and register here.