* ClaraLab refers to all companies in the corporate group; LAB Analytical AB 556800-8489, LAB Analytical A/S 37860034, LAB Diagnostics AB 556841-6464, LAB Noax AB 556228-1757, LAB Norway AS 995350734 and LAB Sweden AB 556569-3255.
ClaraLab respects your privacy and your right to control your personal information. We only handle personal information when given the legal right to do so.
Our principle is simple. We will be open with what data we collect as well as the reasons we do so. We will protect your data in the best possible way.
ClaraLab is the responsible data controller in accordance with these terms and is responsible for processing data according to current legislation.
Personal data we collect
ClaraLab AB primarily collects information from people in contact with us. Examples of personal information we collect is your name and contact details, such as phone number, e-mail address and / or contact address.
ClaraLab AB register data in conjunction with:
- Purchase or inquiries regarding our products and services.
- Registration for a service (technical service, seminars, training, etc.) offered by the ClaraLab Group.
- When you enter your email address or your phone number on the site.
- Updating your information on pages found on lab.se or its subdomains.
- If you contact us via email, by phone, via our websites and social media.
- If you sign up for our newsletters.
- Your visit to our sites including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, and other communication data as well as the IP address, type of device, operating system and browser type used for the visit.
Collection with consent
How we use collected information
ClaraLab deals with personal information mainly for the purposes listed below and for any additional purposes specified at the time of collection:
- To fulfill orders of products and services offered by ClaraLab;
- Enable good customer service, such as managing your requests, correcting incorrect information or sending information you have requested, such as newsletters, product news, changes in assortments and agreements, invitations to fairs / seminars / courses.
- Information on ordering products and services is stored and analyzed, used as the basis for offers and discounts as well as marketing of both general and targeted nature;
- In order to manage customer profiles, conduct analyzes and market research;
- For analysis to perform segmentation / profiling, in order to develop targeted offers and services;
- To send you information and marketing via email or other digital contact routes, since you have an active customer relationship with us;
- To contact you about other offers, promotions or services that we believe may be of interest to you. Please note that you may cancel this promotion at any time;
- In order to provide you with relevant recommendations, offers, products and services based on what others with similar behaviors have been interested in, what service you have chosen, looked at and shown interest in;
- To send important information, such as communication regarding changes in our terms and policies;
Information that may be disclosed
Our default policy is to not disclose your personal information to third parties, unless you have given your implicit consented or if it is not necessary to fulfill our obligations under contract or law. In cases where we disclose personal information to third parties, we establish confidentiality agreements and ensure that personal data is processed in a safe manner.
When you use our websites, personal data may be collected via e.g. cookies. This is only done if given a separate consent. This will store the information about your use and the pages that are visited. This could be technical information about your device and internet connection such as operating system, browser version, IP address, cookies, and unique identifiers.
Legal basis, storage and disclosure of personal data
By submitting information to ClaraLab, you grant your permission for ClaraLab to record and store information about the product and / or service you purchased or been in contact with us about, and processing the specified personal data for the specified purposes.
As a legal basis for data dealing, ClaraLab will refer to compliance with any agreement, legal obligation, legitimate interest or consent. If ClaraLab uses legitimate interest as a basis, it will only be done for the purposes stated above. Please note that you can at any time withdraw your consent by contacting us, for contact details, see the heading “Contact Us.”
We create routines and practices to ensure that your personal information is handled safely. The starting point is that only people within the organization, who need the personal data to perform their duties, will have access to it.
The data is handled in accordance with current legislation which means that personal data are not retained for a longer period than necessary for the purpose of the handling. ClaraLab will store your personal information as long as it is relevant or necessary for analysis or direct marketing for the purposes that it has been collected for or when required by other legal requirements, such as the Accounting Act. However, all handling of personal data is done with high security and confidentiality.
Your rights and choices
You have rights regarding your personal information and you are able to change any information that is saved. ClaraLab will, on our own initiative or your initiative, correct the information that is found to be incorrect or has become irrelevant to you. You can also at any time request that your data is deleted or that its use is restricted by contacting us (for contact routes see “Contact us”). If you believe that your data rights are not adhered to by our company, please contact ClaraLab or consult the Data Protection Authority (firstname.lastname@example.org).
You can at any time refrain from receiving marketing communications from us by contacting us or by clicking “unsubscribe” in emails we send you. You are always welcome to contact us for help in declining our communication.
You can obtain information about which personal data are registered for you by a written request for a registry extract from ClaraLab.
Links to other websites
On occasion, our site may contain external links to third party websites, or materials published by third parties. These links are for information purposes only. ClaraLab have no control over the content of these websites or its material and are not responsible for its contents. ClaraLab is not responsible for any damage or loss that might arise from the use of these links.
ClaraLab AB, 556735-0748, and its subsidiaries are the responsible data controller, which means we are responsible for the processing of your personal data and the use of your rights.
For further information about personal data management or if you have any questions, feel free to contact us at:
LAB Analytical AB, 08-29 60 29, email@example.com
LAB Analytical A/S, +45 89 87 10 77, firstname.lastname@example.org
LAB Diagnostics AB, 08-29 60 25, email@example.com
LAB Noax AB, 08-581 700 55, firstname.lastname@example.org
LAB Norway AS, +47 22 06 00 66, email@example.com
LAB Sweden AB/ClaraLab AB, 08-29 60 00, firstname.lastname@example.org