21 – 22 September 2021 Sotax third congress will take place. This year it will be digital but have the same excellent quality as previous year.
The focus of the event is based on a comprehensive programme of scientific presentations in the field of “Testing Innovations for the Pharmaceutical Industry”. Renowned speakers from academia, industry, and regulatory agencies will exchange their views on current market challenges.
The days will include 8 modules and 16 speakers. Sotax pharmaceutical experts will be sharing their knowledge, strategies, and experience. If you’re working in the field of pharmaceutical testing, we’ve got you covered – on solubility & APIs, in vivo predictive dissolution & computational models, novel dosage forms, regulation
aspects, laboratory automation, analytical device technology, and manufacturing & data management.
Each session will be presented by two experts from industry, regulation, and academia exchanging their views on current market challenges.
Presentations include speakers from:
• AstraZeneca (Great Britain)
• Fette Compacting (Germany)
• Glatt Pharmaceutical Services (Germany)
• Mettler-Toledo (Switzerland)
• Sandoz (Slovenia)
• SPS Pharma Services (France)
• Trinity College Dublin (Ireland)
• United States Pharmacopeia (Switzerland)
• National and Kapodistrian University of Athens (Greece)
• University of Auvergne (France)
• University of Bath (Great Britain)
• UMF Carol Davila Bucharest (Romania)
• University of Singapore (Singapore)
• Waters (USA)
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to learn about the latest news and innovations and benefit from the speakers’ experience and expertise.