The second of June our supplier Analytik Jena will be holding a webinar about ICP-MS Challenges and Solutions for Environmental & Food Applications. This web seminar is customized to suit both novices and experienced ICP-MS users that are especially interested in environmental and food applications
This free webinar is hosted by Analytik Jena’s ICP-MS specialists, Rui Santos, Product Manager and Franz Lehmann, Application Specialist, who will discuss how to deliver outstanding results in environmental and food applications.
- Multielement analysis in water, soils, sludges, sediments, and food with the PlasmaQuant MS
- PlasmaQuant MS main features:
- Patented ion optics for unmatched sensitivity
- Robust plasma performance with half of the average argon gas consumption – Industry-leading sensitivity and low background
- The session will focus on the multi-element analysis in water, soils, sludges, sediments, and food.
Join the seminar and learn how the PlasmaQuant MS with its patented ion optics and industry-leading sensitivity will help you to achieve the most reliable measurement results.