TM200 – Cap torque tester for open & close type tests and reporting. Proven torque tester for repeatable measuring of opening & closing torque of bottle caps including child-resistant closures. Custom-made cap adapters avoid undesired effects of clamping or applying additional pressure on bottle caps during measuring. A motorized drive ensures repeatability and highly accurate turning movements.
- Reliably measures open & close torque
- Can apply downward force for child-resistant closures
- Quick-change cap adapters, universal or custom-made to the specific shape of a cap or pump
- Universal self-centering bottle holder accepts small bottles to large jugs
- Motorized drive for repeatable movements
- Print test protocols and calibration reports
- Calibration with traceable reference weights
Do you have any questions about TM200? Don´t hesitate to contact us.