Researchers who work with PCR technologies, must ensure effective protection against the unintended transfer of nucleic acids. Analytik Jena‘s UVP PCR Workstations & Cabinets are exceptionally equipped to provide systemic protection against such transfers.
- 254nm UV irradiation to achieve efficient decontamination
- Easy-clean antimicrobial coating on the stainless steel and aluminum surfaces doubles up the attack on PCR contaminants
- Safety shut-off switch automatically turns the UV light off when door is opened
- Makrolon® panels block all UV light below 400 nm
- Built-in power outlets for operation of equipment inside the system
- Touch screen interface to control all system functions
- Choice of HEPA or non-HEPA system configurations based on customer needs
- HEPA models only: 3 layers of UV irradiation + air filtration/ circulation to ensure maximum decontamination, Carbon pre filter with long-life UV, HEPA filter with standard UV lamps, and Recirculator with long-life UV
- Unique folding assembly that takes as little as 20 minutes
- Quick and easy filter and lamp replacement as well as service
UV irradiation by means of the built-in 254 nm UV lamps significantly reduces surface and airborne contaminants in the chamber and maintains a clean work area to minimize repeat experiments and save time. The hoods include a timer to control UV decontamination of the chamber by simply setting the desired time. All systems feature a safety shut-off switch, which automatically turns the UV light off when the door is opened, protecting users from UV exposure. Additional contamination control is provided with a coated stainless steel and aluminum design that maintains antimicrobial efficacy. These systems can be configured with or without a HEPA filter assembly, and have been specially designed to enable unbelievably easy assembly and service.
Don´t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. We are always happy to answer.