PCR UV³ HEPA Cabinet systems are multi-featured equipment for eliminating possible PCR contamination. Therefore it brings together UV irradiation, antimicrobial stainless steel and aluminum to create a dual-attack environment. Both feature HEPA filter assembly plus UV light. Finally two sizes are available.
Analytik Jena offers a complete line of PCR UV systems. PCR UV hoods use shortwave ultraviolet to control unwanted transfers of nucleic acids. The systems bring together UV irradiation, antimicrobial stainless steel and aluminum to create a dual-attack environment against PCR contaminations
- Up to 3 built-in shortwave (254 nm) UV tubes for decontamination between experiments
- Timer sets UV exposure up to 12 h
- Safety shut-off switch automatically turns the UV light off when door is opened
- Keylock prevents accidental exposure of samples to UV
- Unique, easy-clean antimicrobial coating on the stainless steel and aluminum surfaces
- Hinged door flips up for easy access to the work area
- Built-in power outlets for operation of equipment inside the work area
- Two shelves allow placement of small equipment
- Makrolon® panels block UV below 400 nm
- With or without three-stage HEPA filter
Don´t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about the HEPA Cabinet. We are always happy to answer.