Our supplier Analytik Jenas UVP PCR UV² Cabinet use shortwave ultraviolet to control unwanted transfers of nucleic acids. The cabinet offers a complete line of PCR UV systems. The systems bring together UV irradiation, antimicrobial stainless steel and aluminum to create a dual-attack environment against PCR contaminations. UV PCR equipment brings together UV irradiation and antimicrobial stainless steel to create a dual-attack environment against PCR contamination.
- 2 built-in shortwave (254 nm) UV tubes for decontamination between experiments
- Timer sets UV exposure up to 12 h
- Safety shut-off switch automatically turns the UV light off when door is opened
- Keylock prevents accidental exposure of samples to UV
- Unique, easy-clean antimicrobial coating on the stainless steel and aluminum surfaces
- Hinged door flips up for easy access to the work area
- Built-in power outlets for operation of equipment inside the work area
- Two shelves allow placement of small equipment
- Makrolon® panels block UV below 400 nm
Don´t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. We are always happy to answer.