The Discover provides an economical, robust platform for heating sealed pressure vessels with the power of microwave energy. Access temperatures and pressures up to 300 °C and 300 psi for the highest purity synthetic results. Start with a basic system and add on more capabilities as you need.
- 10-mL sealed pressure vessels ideal for research chemistry and optional 80-mL vessels for scale up.
- Volume-independent, infrared temperature monitoring accurately measures temperature for reaction volumes from 0.2 to 60 mL with only two vessel sizes
- Safety based pressure management technology automatically relieves excess pressure to prevent vial failures.
- Variable speed magnetic stirring and rapid compressed air cooling
- Upgrade options: gaseous reagent addition, sub-ambient temperature control, camera reaction monitoring, 80 mL reaction vessel, continuous flow chemistry, Intellivent pressure device and open vessel option.
Microwave Advantage – The Absolute Best Approach for Chemical Synthesis
A refined form of energy, microwaves provide unique heating benefits to synthetic chemistry.Reactions are heated volumetrically, directly, and instantaneously, faster and more efficiently than any other form of heating. These microwave characteristics give organic chemists better product yield and more control over reaction conditions for precise results in materials and inorganic chemistry. Microwave energy is the industry standard for medicinal chemistry, nanomaterials synthesis, and academic teaching labs, owing to these clear advantages.
Intuitive Software For Any Chemist (ry)
Fully customizable methods and cycles for any synthetic chemistry. User level access with full password protection and complete audit trail traceability. Method import reduces programming errors and allows easy access to niche chemistries.
Complete Control of Your Reaction
The Discover 2.0 reactor features more flexibility in control type than any other microwave synthesizer. Heat to a target temperature quickly and consistently with standard control modes or explore the nature of microwave heating and control reaction pressures with advanced programs.
Review Data Whenever, Wherever Generate reports, review data, and export to a local network drive all from the Discover 2.0. No need for a USB to move information to and from the instrument.
Do you have any questions? Don´t hesitate to contact us.