The Biometra Rotaphor is a rotating field electrophoresis systemspecifically designed for the high resolution separation of large DNA molecules up to 8 MB in agarose gels under controlled temperatur conditions. The unique combination of a patented rotor technology, an integrated temperature control system and a clearly structured user interface meets all requirements of routine handling and make the analysis of large nucleic acids simple and uncomplicated.
- Excellent separation quality for large DNA fragments up to 8 MB
- Increased resolution through patented rotor technology
- High-precision temperature control system guarantees excellent temperature homogeneity, ensuring the accuracy of the results
Efficiency and reliability through innovative rotor technology
Pulsed field electrophoresis with the Rotaphor system allows the separation of high molecular weight nucleic acids. Thanks to the patented electrode rotor, the electrical field can be applied in virtually any angle.
Freely editable program functions (puls interval, angle and field strength) in combination with the freely rotatable electrodes offer a maximum of flexibility with the highest angular accuracy.
- Rotating electrodes allow the free setting of homogeneous field vectors
- Nonlinear switching time ramping
- Suitable for versatile separation techniques: CHEF, ROFE
Rotaphor operating software – the basis for your success
The Rotaphor software convinces with its comfortable operation, real-time control of relevant test parameters and 17 preinstalled application programs for the analysis of DNA fragments of various size ranges. Benefit from our expertise and save valuable time in optimizing your own experiments.
- 17 preinstalled programs, optimized for different size ranges
- Easy customization of complex protocols
Don´t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. We are always happy to answer.