The Biometra Compact series consist of five models for a different sample throughput. The innovative concept of ergonomic design, simple operation and outstanding performance has been proven one´s worth many times, making the Compact family the perfect choice for manual nucleic acid analysis.
- Compact XS / S for mini gels with gel tray XS or S
- Compact M for midi gels with gel tray M
- Compact L / XL for maxi gels with gel tray L or XL
Nucleic acid analysis in perfection
The Biometra Compact family was developed for professional measurements and analysis of nucleic acids in research and routine laboratories. Due to their excellent resolution, the horizontal electrophoresis systems offer a greater precision and thus better data interpretation accuracy, even with small nucleic acid fragments.
Well suited for daily use, the Biometra Compact systems are characterized by a high-quality acrylic construction, a unique bigfoot safety lid, and the use of durable components such as corrosion protected platinum electrodes and gold-coated plugs. This guarantees maximum durability and reliability in all applications.
- Precise separation
- High quality components and excellent design for long-term reliability
- Highest standards in operational safety
The innovative gel casting systems set new standards in terms of speed and ease-of-use.” Plug-and-cast “gel casting systems for the gel tray sizes XS, S and M guarantee leak-proof gel casting in seconds: just drop the gel tray in and fix with minor contact pressure – done! For the maxi gels L and XL an easy to use gel casting system with adjustable feet and bull´s eye level is available.
- Unique gel casting systems ensure simple and leak-free gel casting
- Extensive accessories provide a high level of versatility
Don´t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. We are always happy to answer.