Best yields and quality of purified DNA and RNA already tested for Canine Distemper Virus, Bovine Viral Diarrhea Virus, Koi Herpes Virus, Staphylococcus aureus, Chlamydia spp., Toxoplasma gondii and many more.
- Purification of DNA and RNA of pathogens
- Broad spectrum of starting material with cell-free body fluids to whole blood, tissue and fecal samples
- Automated high throughput application: Purification of up to 96 samples using the KingFisher FLEX (Thermo Fisher Scientific)
- Ideal suited for usage in veterinary diagnostics
The processing of diverse starting materials with only one universal extraction kit offers enormous flexibility and is of special interest in veterinary diagnostics. The innuPREP AniPath DNA/RNA Kit – KFFLX is optimized for the automated extraction of pathogens’ DNA and RNA by using the KingFisher FLEX system (Thermo Fisher Scientific) and can handle most diverse kinds of starting materials: cell-free body fluids such as serum and plasma as well as whole blood and even fecal samples, nasopharyngeal swabs, tissue and fecal samples. Up to 96 samples can be purified simultanously within 60 min. Thanks to the innovative extraction chemistry developed and patented by Analytik Jena, nucleic acid binding to magnetic particles happens in presence of gentle salt concentrations and the extraction process results in best yields of pure DNA/RNA.
Nucleic acids finally eluted into the 96 well plate are ready to use for following downstream application such as real time PCR. The included Carrier Mix composed of Carrier RNA, Internal Control DNA (IC DNA) and RNA (IC RNA) serves as extraction control.
Kit components are limited to reagents required for nucleic acid extraction. Corresponding plastics such as KingFisher FLEX 96 tip combs, deep well plates and elution plates need to be ordered separately via KF FLX Plate Set (845-KF-1296010).
- Cell-free body fluids (200 μl)
- Whole blood (200 μl)
- Fecal samples (50-100 mg)
- Swabs from nasopharyngeal samples (e.g. Influenza testing)
- Tissue samples (up to 10 mg)
- Depending on sample quality/quantity
- Approx. 60 min