System for detecting internal DNA and RNA Carrier Mix controls from nucleic acid purification kits.
- Flexible for use in all commonly used real-time PCR thermocyclers, accommodating both rapidPCR and PCR formats
- Based on the use of TaqMan exonuclease assays
- Highly sensitive and specific for qualitative and quantitative analyses alike
The innuDETECT Internal Control DNA/RNA Assay is a highly sensitive, selective tool for detecting internal DNA and RNA controls. The assay is based on a TaqMan exonuclease assay that yields qualitative and quantitative information for verifying results. Using TAMRA as a reporter fluorophore makes the assay suitable for multiplex applications. The innuDETECT Internal Control DNA / RNA Assay is universally compatible with all commercially available real-time rapidPCR thermocyclers and with PCR thermocyclers that use a TAMRA test channel.
Internal DNA and RNA carrier mix controls from nucleic acid purification kits for different starting materials.
Detection of fluorescence and of IC DNA or IC RNA.
- rapid qPCR (qTOWER): approx. 50 min.
- Standard qPCR (qTOWER 2.0 or TOptical):
approx. 2 h