Isolation of highly pure genomic DNA from FFPE tissue samples.
- Extra short lysis time by using special Lysis Buffer
- No deparaffinization is needed
- Without use of hazardous or toxic components like phenol, octane or xylene
- High yield and optimal quality in less than 2.5 h
- Tested for different amount of paraffin and tissue
- Suitable for many kinds of tissue samples
- High quality nucleic acids for direct use or storage
- Excellent DNA integrity
The blackPREP FFPE DNA Kit has been designed as a very efficient tool for fast isolation of genomic DNA from FFPE samples for subsequent purposes. The kit can be used with different amount of FFPE tissue samples / sections, up to a maximum of 50 mg. The extraction procedure is based on a new patented chemistry and combines lysis of FFPE tissue samples with subsequent binding of nucleic acids onto the surface of a Spin Filter membrane. Thereby the optimized procedure renders an extra step of deparaffinization and the usage of toxic solvents (e.g. xyolol or octane) unnecessary. After several washing steps the nucleic acids are eluted from the membrane by using Elution Buffer. The extraction is optimized to get maximum of yield for immediate downstream applications and storage for future use.
- FFPE (formalin fixed paraffin embedded) tissue samples
- Maximum amount of tissue: 50 mg
Depends on the type and starting quantity of the FFPE tissue material
Approx. 2.5 hours (incl. lysis)
> 50 μg genomic DNA
1,7 – 2,2