Fast, efficient isolation of DNA and RNA of either viral or bacterial origin.
- Based on manual magnetic particle separation with various magnetic racks
- Optimized for a variety of different starting materials and quantities
- Positive test results for an extremely wide range of viruses and bacteria
The innuPREP MP Basic Kit A was developed for isolating viral/bacterial DNA and/or RNA from various cell-free bodily fluids. The separation technology involved is based on a novel extraction chemistry that allows users to simultaneously bind DNA and RNA to the surface of functionalized magnetic particles, thereby combining the steps of first lysing the starting material and then binding the nucleic acids to magnetic beads. These are then washed and the DNA/RNA is eluted in RNase-free water. The routine is extremely easy to carry out, yet universally applicable and highly efficient. Various magnetic racks for 1.5 – 2.0 ml tubes are available for magnetic separation (not included in scope of delivery).
- Serum, plasma, synovial fluids, saliva, other cell-free bodily fluids and supernatants from cell cultures (200 µL each)
- Biopsies (1 – 5 mg)
- Cell cultures (max 5 x 106)
- Nasopharyngeal swabs
- Stool samples (0.05 – 0.1 g)
Approx. 20 min. after lysis