- Automized and safe extraction of genomic DNA from FFPE (formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded) tissue samples
- Complete elimination of any steps for removal of paraffin
- Without the need of typically used toxic solvents such as Xylol or Octane
- High quality of isolated DNA from up to 16 samples by InnuPure C16 touch
The combination of innuPREP FFPE DNA Kit-IPC16 and InnuPure C16 touch offers a platform for easy, safe, automized DNA extraction from formalinfixed, paraffin-embedded (FFPE) tissue samples. Because of a novel chemistry, the typically used, extensive process to remove paraffin is completely eliminated. Thus the isolation of genomic DNA is done without the use of toxic solvents, like Xylol or Octane. An additional Proteinase K digestion breaks down proteins within cell lysates and releases the nucleic acids. Subsequent DNA isolation is performed by magnetic particle separation and is based on patented DC Technology using InnuPure C16 touch. Prefilled, sealed Reagent Strips and/or Plates can significantly reduce the risk of cross-contamination between samples. The highly pure DNA obtained is then available for subsequent applications such as qPCR.
As an alternative to the standard, prefilled, sealed extraction kits for InnuPure C16 touch, corresponding lower-cost non-filled kit variants are also available. These kits also contain all the plastics and reagents required for extraction.
- FFPE tissue samples (formalin-fixed, paraffinembedded)
- Approx. 2x 5 μm, more starting material may also be used (option)
Depends on the sample and the amount used
- Lysis: approx. 120 minutes (external)
- InnuPure C16 touch protocol: approx. 38 – 47 minutes
1,8 – 2,0