Flexible use: Isolation of genomic DNA from different starting materials.
- Automated purification of up to 16 samples when used in conjunction with the InnuPure C16 touch
- Based on magnetic particle extraction
- Utilizes prefilled, sealed Reagent Plates and / or Strips
- Effectively prevents any potential cross-contamination
The innuPREP DNA Kit-IPC16 is the universal solution for using the InnuPure C16 touch to automate DNA extraction from a wide variety of starting materials. Pre-filled, sealed Reagent Strips and/or Plates make the instrument extremely easy to load—just a few manual steps is all it takes. Using a process based on the magnetic particle separation principle, the nucleic acids are then separated, washed and, finally, eluted.
In addition, an optimum combination of novel chemistry and ultramodern instrumentation all but eliminates the risk of transferring magnetic particles to the eluate. High quality and excellent yields characterize the resulting DNA, which is immediately available for subsequent applications such as real-time PCR.
- Tissue samples of up to 20 mg
- Rodent tails up to 1.0 cm in length
- Eukaryotic cells (max. = 5 x 106)
- Depends on the type and quantity of the starting material
- Tissues and rodent tails: up to 50 μg
- Eukaryotic cells: up to 25 μg
- Lysis: 10–75 minutes (external)
- InnuPure C16 touch protcol: 45 minutes