- Different protocols for individual needs
- Preparation of up to 200 μl and 400 μl of fresh or frozen whole blood
- Automation for ideal reproducibility
- Improvement of qPCR results: win up to 1.7 Ct values
- Sensitive protocols for optimized yields
The innuPREP Blood DNA Mini Kit-IPC16 can be used for isolating genomic DNA from up to 400 μL of whole blood. The samples used can be fresh or frozen, and stabilized in either EDTA, heparin or citrate. When performed on the InnuPure C16 touch, extraction is fully automated, yielding highly reproducible results for all 16 samples. The InnuPure C16 touch performs all of the processing for lysis, for subsequent isolation steps and for final elution. In addition to pre-filled, sealed Reagent Strips/Plates that reduce manual pipetting steps, the InnuPure C16 touch also includes an intelligent tip ejection system that minimizes the risk of cross-contamination. The resulting, high-quality DNA is immediately available for additional applications or for storage.
As an alternative to the standard, prefilled, sealed extraction kits for InnuPure C16 touch, corresponding lower-cost non-filled kit variants are also available. These kits also contain all the plastics and reagents required for extraction.
- Fresh or frozen whole blood (up to 400 μL)
- Stabilized in EDTA, heparin or citrate
- Depends on the type and quantity of the starting material
- Whole blood samples: up to 10 μg
- Lysis: internal
- InnuPure C16 touch protocol: approx. 75 minutes