A multi-reactor crystallizer for medium throughput solubility. The latest version has integrated transmissivity technology and enhanced analytical capabilities, in a streamlined unibody design, to reduce the time and resources consumed in crystallization experiments and analysis.
Improve and accelerate your crystallization research with the Crystal16 parallel crystallizer, the ultimate instrument for research and process development. With 16 reactors at a volume of 1mL, easily determine solubility curves and screen for crystallization conditions. Experience the tool being used all over the world by chemists. Designed by scientists for scientists.
Crystal16 / Advanced temperature features
- Integrated air cooling with extended temperature range. -20 – 150°C with all 4 block reactors in parallel
- Chiller cooling also available -25 – 150°C with all 4 block reactors in parallel
- Advanced temperature accuracy 0,5°C
- New software with improved integrated research and analysis capabilities
- Flexible, intuitive, user-friendly software
Ground-breaking transmissivity technology
- Increased accuracy with improved particle detection at low and high concentrations.
- Design your experiments with automated decision making
- Less time to automate your process; simplify nucleation time measurements
Overhead and bottom stirring
- Top stirring specifically developed to overcome attrition issues
- Bottom stirring for your most simple experiments