YSI 2900M Online Monitoring & Control System with YSI 2960 Online Sampler is an important and reliable partner for monitoring and optimizing your bioprocess. The YSI 2960 Online Sampler automatically draws liquids from your bioreactor and delivers samples directly to the YSI 2900 Biochemistry Analyzer for testing. Sampling is done aseptically when lines are flushed and antiseptically stored in them after each drawing. The system supports connection with RS232, Ethernet and OPC. YSI 2900M Online Monitoring & Control System provides a simple and reliable solution to run your bioprocess automatically with little risk of contamination.
Features and benefits:
- Exact results in less than 1 minute.
- Automatic online aseptic sampling for unattended operation
- Maintains the sterility of the process
- Autoclavable components for sterilization with your bioreactor
- Connects to process management instruments via RS232, Ethernet or OPC.
- Searchable database gives you access to your stored results quickly.
- Narrow modular design occupies a small footprint.
Certifications: CE, RoHS, ETL
Compliance: 21 CFR, part 11 GAMP® 5
Connection / communication: Ethernet, USB
Graphic display: Yes
Measurement range: Glucose: 0.05-25 g / L, lactate: 0.05-2.70 g / L, Glutamate: 15-1460 mg / L, Glutamine: 30-1169 mg / L, Glycerol: 0.75- 40 g / L, Xylose: 0.5 -30 g / l, choline: 5-450 mg / l, hydrogen peroxide: 3-300 mg / l, sucrose: 0.1-25 g / l, ethanol: 0.04 -3.2 g / l, ethanol-HC: 0.5-40 g / L, methanol: 0.1-2.5 g / l, lactose: 0.05-25 g / l, galactose: 0.1 -25 g / l
Operating temperature: 15-35 ° C
Warranty: 1 year
Parameters measured: glucose, lactate, glutamate, glutamine, glycerol, xylose, choline, hydrogen peroxide, sucrose, ethanol, methanol, lactose, galactose
Power: 50-60 Hz, 100-240 VAC precision application specific, typical CV <2%
Unit of measure: g / L,%, mg / dL, mg / L, mmol / L