The creators behind the UVP GelStudio imaging systems are renowned for delivering advanced solutions to genomic and proteomic applications. UVP GelStudio imagers offer high-resolution and sensitive imaging of DNA & protein gels. They also work with an unlimited range of excitable stains and dyes. All imagers run the powerful VisionWorks® Software, full package image capture, enhancement functions and analysis software. Application-based icons for automation, which are included in the software package, offer one-touch capture. The software allows for creating custom icons and workflows based on users’ needs. The UVP GelStudio guarantees top image quality and an optimized range of high-performance features. With its high-resolution camera, high dynamics and excitation ranges from 400 to 800 nm, this series introduces a new benchmark that goes far beyond publication-quality images.
- Integrated multi-touch computer, with large storage capacity. Ideal for multitasking and viewing several images.
- Wide maximum illuminated imaging area for imaging multiple gels of various sizes (up to 25 x 26 cm).
- Available as well with a unique “Slide2Hide” door which features smooth operation and limits bench top interferences
- Integrated UV Protection Shield, maximizes protection from UV radiation while working over the transilluminated surface.
- Overhead white, red, green and blue LEDs included
- Five-position automated, filter tray for easy access (Ethidium bromide filter included)
- Upgradeable to support UVP eLITE Light Source module, for excitation from 400 to 800 nm wavelength applications.
- VisionWorks Software, with comprehensive features, optimizes image acquisition and analysis
- Fully networkable system that can connect over wireless network for simple transfer of files and data.
Don´t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. We are always happy to answer.