Precise pipetting system for a high level of safety
The InnuPure C16 touch’s high-precision pipetting system ensures accurate and reproducible procedures at all times. The integrated dosage unit permits the elution volume to be set from 20 to 500 μl and be transferred automatically. The extraction kits reduce the risk of cross-contamination to an absolute minimum. The aerosol filters of the pipette tips reliably prevent contamination of dosage units and samples. Another advantage of the Innupure C16 touch is the piercing tool, this tool eliminates the need for manual removal of foils from the sealed reagent plastic. The system virtually eliminates the need to mix buffer solutions, which can lead to drops in performance. A UV lamp for efficient decontamination is also available as an option.
- High-precision liquid handling and outstanding reproducibility
- Straightforward and user-friendly with a high level of safety
- Optional: UV lamp
Nucleic acid extraction – Simple, fast, and error-free
The InnuPure C16 touch combines high-precision liquid handling and the automated extraction of high-quality nucleic acids. The device sets new standards in terms of safety and user-friendliness. Pipetting errors are not an issue thanks to ready-to-use reagent plastic.
- Pipette tips with aerosol filters prevent contamination
- Optional UV lamp prevents further sources of contamination
- Intuitive operation with a 10″-tablet PC
- Software with individual optimization recommendations, depending on the materials involved