Resistant to acids and high thermal loads.
High-performance fume cupboards are able to resist high thermal loads. Work safely, even for distillation fuming with strong inorganic acids, including sulphuric acid, nitric acid, hydrochloric acid and aqua regia.
- Certified according to EN 14175
- Ceramic or polypropylene lining for high chemical resistance
- Special air technology enables work with high heat loads and heat dissipation
- Ideal air purification
- Powder coated steel housing
- Laminated safety glass door
- Flow-optimized air system
Lined with resistant ceramic or polypropylene, EXPLORIS® protects high-performance fume cupboards against all acid use. Thanks to its construction, the special air flow also allows work with high heat loads. In the column on the left you will find all information about dimensions and volume flows.