Extremely high quality, durable and flexible – these are the characteristics of the RUMED® Premium-Line of stainless steel. Thanks to the variety of options and accessories, the precision test cabinets can be configured almost boundlessly for any kind of climatic test.
No matter if stability test in pharmacy, cultivation of test plants, or artificial ageing of products – the influence of temperature, humidity, light and CO2 on the specimen can be tested reliably by means of RUMED®s Stainless Steel Premium-Line. We offer a selection of 6 test room volumes from 210 l to 1700 l, which is unique on the market. Particularly the large-volume appliances with only small space requirements in the laboratory have an extremely good cost-benefit ratio relating to the volume. The next pages will give more details concerning the standard execution and the possible options.
- Test room volumes from 210 l to 1700 l
- Test room and external housing of corrosion-resistant stainless steel
- Suitable for installation in a clean room, easy cleaning
- Temperature ranges from -30 °C to +80 °C
- High operating convenience, intuitive handling by means of the Control2015 touch
- Eco-friendly refrigerants
- Energy-saving lighting and refrigeration technology
- Noise minimization by speed-controlled compressor fan
- Extremely durable
- Possibility of calibration and validation