Precise, extremely reliable, easy to operate and almost vibration-free – these are only a few quality features of the test and simulation equipment of the RUMED® Line Eco. The most budget-priced
Eco appliances are ideal for tests in the standard temperature range from 0 °C to 50 °C with only low requirements regarding humidity control and luminous intensity.
The precision appliances of the Eco-Line have proven worldwide, even under most adverse research conditions. Their freedom from vibration is the basis for successful research. Therefore, they are applied by many Nobel laureates. Very often, the appliances are used for protein crystallization, but they are also indispensable in microbiology and for seed tests. The housings of this series consist of electro-galvanized sheet-steel with white powder coating. Due to their high, slim format the floor space required in the laboratory is minimized, while offering plenty of volume: from 100 l to 400 l. The interior consists of shock-resistant plastic material, the shelves consist of plastic-laminated wire. Smooth surfaces and rounded edges ensure easy cleaning.
- Test room volume 100 l to 400 l
- Temperature range 0 °C to +50 °C
- High operating convenience, intuitive handling by means of the Control2015 touch.
- Vibration-free, energy-efficient cooling by solenoid valve-bypass-technology
- Telescope-like retractable shelves, adjustable in height
- Possibility of combination with the options light and humidity
- Space-saving construction
- Easy cleaning
- Extremely durable