We’re exclusive partner for Stanhope-Seta in Scandinavia and sell and support instruments employed in both fuel and oil analysis.
Stanhope-Seta’s instruments are a worldwide benchmark for test instrumentation of the highest quality. The instruments offer very high performance, accuracy and reliability and are manufactured in accordance with e.g. ASTM, EN, DIN, IP and ISO standards.
Stanhope-Seta’s instruments are used in quality control world wide to determine, among other parameters, the physical properties that determine a product’s quality and consistency. Many of the instruments can also be used in field work.
Test methods linked to Stanhope-Seta’s instruments:
- Air release // Aromatics // Ash
- Biodiesel content
- Carbon residue // Cetane Number // Cloud and pour point // Conductivity // Crude oil testing
- Density // Distillation
- FAME measurement // Filter blocking testing // Flash point // Freeze Point
- Grease testing // Gum residue
- H2S analysis
- Oxidation // Oxidation Stability
- Particle counting
- Reference materials
- Smoke Point
- Total Sediment
- Vapour pressure // Viscosity // Water separability
- 4-Ball and shear stability
Do you have any questions? Do not hesitate to contact us.