The Sprint® is an advancement for protein analysis based on a rapid green chemistry process allowing for direct protein detection in less than 5 minutes. It replaces the conventional Kjeldahl method for analysis of food products. This patent-pending system, which uses iTAG® protein-tagging technology, identifies and measures only protein, not nitrogen, so you can be certain your results are accurate.
- Direct method for protein conversion
- Remarkably easy to use
- No hazardous chemicals
- Convenient, disposable sample cups and filters
- Safer and less expensive than Kjeldahl
- More repeatable than Kjeldahl and combustion techniques
- Fast analysis of all types of food
- Automates AOAC official methods 967.12, 930.33, 930.29, and 2011.04
- Downloadable iMethods®
- Uses green technology
Precise and Reliable – True protein at the touch of a button.
- Incentive to adulterate ingredients is removed
- Security of food supply is improved
- A wide variety of samples can be tested easily
- Raw material pricing is more accurate
- Improved Process control with rapid 4-minute testing
- Least cost formulations are more easily achieved
Melamine is not an obstacle for Sprint, as the system simply ignores all sources of non-protein nitrogen (NPN). As seen in the chart below, Sprint displays the true protein results for samples containing melamine. With Sprint, you can be confident that you are measuring protein and nothing else.
Do you have any questions? Don´t hesitate to contact us.