The 1st to 3rd of November LAB Denmark will be attending DiaLabXpo in MCH Messecenter in Herning. We will be there and are ready to show you our products and the latest news. See the list of the instruments we are bringing below. By clicking on the names you can read more about each product on our homepage.
About the exhibition
DiaLabXpo is the diagnostic and laboratory industry’s exhibition, which takes place every year. In even years the expo will take place in MCH Messecenter Herning and in odd years in Copenhagen.
DiaLabXpo is an expo which bring product innovation into sharp focus, along with the newest trends and developments within the industry. At DiaLabXpo you have several opportunities to be inspired through exciting and professional presentations, debates, workshops and lectures, in order to generate knowledge and insight into new trends and developments.
- TOC – From surface and wastewater investigations in the environmental sector to high-purity water in the semiconductor or pharmaceutical industry – this multi N/C instruments offer you customized solutions for reliable TOC/TNb measurements in your field of application.
- CyBio Felix – The CyBio FeliX is a unique liquid handling platform designed to focus on your needs today and engineered for your changing requirements tomorrow. Utilizing the most innovative automated liquid handler available today, feel empowered and be able to transform your research to maintain a competitive edge.
- Biometra PCR – The Biometra product family offers PCR devices ranging from standard to premium equipment – all designed in line with the common principles of being reliable, convenient, and precise.
- qTOWER – High-performance standard thermal cyclers for PCR as well as highly efficient real-time thermal cyclers for DNA amplification and quantification.
- SpeedMill – Advanced homogenization for subsequent isolation and purification of DNA, RNA or proteins.
- UVP GelStudio – UVP GelStudio imagers offer high-resolution and sensitive imaging of DNA & protein gels. They also work with an unlimited range of excitable stains and dyes. All imagers run the powerful VisionWorks Software, full package image capture, enhancement functions and analysis software.
- ORACLE – ORACLE is the first ever rapid fat analyser that requires absolutely no method development for fat only analysis. At the touch of a button, ORACLE can analyse fat in any food sample with reference chemistry accuracy, without any prior knowledge of the sample matrix or composition. Simply press the run arrow and ORACLE delivers an exceptionally accurate and precise fat result in 30 seconds.
- SMART 6 – The SMART 6™ is the most technologically advanced microwave moisture Analyser in the world for rapid moisture / solids analysis. The system utilizes a combination of microwave and infrared to rapidly Analyse moisture and solids in any product. This patented dual-frequency drying energy source provides the most rapid and complete drying available, for the widest range of sample types.
- Soxtherm – C. Gerhardt‘s innovative Soxtherm rapid extraction system is the highest performed of all laboratory extraction systems available on the market. It is fast, very versatile, can be upgraded easily at any time and provides the best analysis results reliably and consistently. With Soxtherm you can process up to 24 different samples simultaneously. The device runs fully automatically and can be operated without supervision with confidence.
- DUO – The Duo water purification system is a complete pre-engineered system designed to provide Type 2 water that can be dispensed from the storage tank via a dispense tap or provide Type 1 water that can be dispensed from an integral dispenser gun or via a remote dispenser gun.
- Centrifuge 406 – The compact and robust low-speed model, 406 is well suited for routine work with small sample sizes less than 15 ml tubes. It has an open style of 15 ml angle rotor that can spin at max. 4,000 rpm (2,075 x g). The product is basically supplied together with an angle rotor and six 15 ml aluminum sleeves, which can be spun immediately upon receipt.
- Water chiller – The LabTech water chiller line is specially designed for analytical, medical and industrial use providing accurate control of the temperature. By adapting new technologies and innovations to maintain top reliability level worldwide, all production steps are focused to offer high quality and customized solutions to meet any requirement. The LabTech water chiller line ranges from 240W to 9000W.
Bellingham & Stanley
- Refractometer – The RFM-T series is in a line of digital refractometers manufactured by Bellingham and Stanley (UK). Their digital refractometer has been developed by experts with world-leading food, beverage, chemical and pharmaceutical industries in mind.
- MT 50 – Proven to be the most advanced, precise, and user-friendly manual tablet hardness tester, the MT50 with high-precision Dr. Schleuniger technology is an all-time favorite in both laboratories and compression rooms.
- DT 50 – The bathless DT50 sets new standards in fast and user-friendly operation. Induction heating technology reduces heating times to only 3 – 5 minutes and eliminates unproductive cleaning tasks.
- Flash Point Tester – The instruments are robust, easy to handle and are designed to comply with all international standards / methods. The versatile range of Setaflash instruments is suitable for use in the laboratory, at the production line or for portable tests in the field. With temperature ranges from -30 ° C up to 300 ° C, the most demanding tests can be performed.
Are you interested in a certain product please mail us at email@example.com so we can arrange a time for us to meet up for a demonstration at the exhibition. Of course you can also just come by our booth and we will be happy to help you right then and there.