Solutions for environmental analysis.
We help you to, reliably and quickly, manage high sample loads in accordance with important standards and regulations. We offer application-centric instrument solutions, optimized methods, and comprehensive services.
Super Fast Extraction of soil samples: Analysis for PFAS / PFOS
- Substances from the PFAS group are almost impossible to dissolve and are also called “perpetual chemicals”.
- These harmful chemicals pose increasing threats to fresh water reservoirs in many countries.
- PFOS is persistent in the environment, meaning it does not break down easily in soil or water.
- How PFOS moves through soil is dependent on the makeup of the soil and its chemistry.
- In several areas of Denmark, PFOS has moved into groundwater.
Are you looking to extract PFAS / PFOS from soils, maybe you should have a look at our EDGE extraction system. Sign up here and we will send them to you.
- Monitoring of surface waters, e.g., lakes, rivers, and seas
- Quality analysis of raw and tap water by utility companies
- Pool water at leisure and spa facilities
We offer solution for:
- Total organic carbon and total bound nitrogen – TOC/TNb
- Adsorbable organic halogens, total halogens, and extractable organic halogens – AOX
- Organic fluorine compounds (AOF, EOF) AAS
- Minerals and metals – UV/Vis
- Elements down to ultra-trace range – AAS, ICP-OES, ICP-MS
- Minimal mercury concentrations – ICP-MS, CV-AAS/AFS
- Microbial parameters – Nucleic acid extraction kits, (real-time) thermal cycler
Are you interested in the applications connected to Water analysis? Sign up here and we will send them to you.
- Municipal sewage plant monitoring
- Testing of legal limits in industrial process effluents
- Control of landfill leachates
Are you interested in the applications connected to Wastewater analysis? Sign up here and we will send them to you.
We also have a brochure about Biosurveillance in wastewater. Sign up here and we will send them to you.
Analysis of Solid Matrices
- Assessment of agricultural soil fertility
- Analysis of soils from contaminated sites
- Waste monitoring for waste management facilities
- Testing of sewage sludge
- Analysis of sediments from natural waters
Are you interested in the applications connected to Analysis of solid matrices? Sign up here and we will send them to you.
Air Pollution Control
- Monitoring of particulate matter
- Emission output and impact control
- Analysis of fly ashes, diesel soot, or microorganisms
Are you interested in the applications connected to Air pollution control Analysis? Sign up here and we will send them to you.
We also have a brochure from Analytik Jena that show different instruments within the specific field of environment. Sign up here and we will send them to you.